Thursday, May 31, 2012

Have You Ever Tried to Get Your Cat to Pose?

This is MY Game and YOU are my PAWN
Oil             20 x 20             $650

The title of this painting popped into my head one day, as I was probably doing my cat's bidding, or fetching something for her. The next day I went out to search for a chess set and came up with this pretty glass one for about $5 at the local dollar store...only problem was the queen and king were missing. I probably should have taken it back, but you know about OCD people like me. Telling her just how to pose for this painting was a little tricky but she was good about it! Miss Puss is a very smart cat, sometimes...like all cats she has a variable IQ. This painting was done for the Carrollwood Cultural Center's Annual Black & White show next week...June 8th will be the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment